- A tertiary qualification i.e. Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management or supply chain experience is essential.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the supervision of Supply Chain function within technical/Engineering Environment.
- Substantial Project Management experience is essential
- Purchasing experience is crucial
- Significant experience in vendor liaison and management is essential
- Experience in Syspro or similar Ware house Management system
- Previous experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries would be a definite advantage
- Experience Managing subordinates for at least 5 years
- A solid understanding of the heavy equipment manufacturing market, including trends, technologies, products and payers.
- 10 years’ experience managing a medium size warehouse
- To hold the primary responsibility for material management flow,
- Procurement, Inventory Control, Warehouse and Logistics.
- To control and manage all the warehousing operations on a day –to day basis and control and utilise to optimum levels the resources available to provide clients with an excellent service at the lowest possible cost
- Please note it is very important that the successful person must be able to read technical drawings.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.