Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Industry Certification: BMC Certified Developer: AR System
- Industry Certification: BMC Certified Administrator: AR System
- Industry Certification: BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Atrium CMDB
- 5+ years extensive Experience providing Remedy System administration services
- 3+ years experience managing Remedy development activities and proficiency in applying the SDLC and DevOps principles
- 3+ years experience supporting large user enterprise environments
- 3+ experience implementing large scale Remedy-based ITSM solutions
- 3+ Remedy development experience and Remedy product knowledge
- 3+ years of designing and developing Remedy for multi-tiered user support including Service Desk and IT Operations
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Jenkins, Portfolio, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Apache Maven)
- To assist with the administration and support of BMC Remedy Helix
- Responsible for supporting the Service Management System (Remedy) upgrades, change requests, improvements, fixes and overall structure and operations, under task-based, SDLC and Agile methods.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include managing overall structure and content of the system.
- Perform change assessments, attend change control boards, provide or perform required change documentation and procedures.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please apply via LinkedIn or alternatively visit our website https://www.------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.