Role and responsibilities:
- Develop a Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to the Company culture with a talent first mind set
- Implement the people strategy with a specific emphasis on talent mobility
- Manage and facilitate a graduate development programme or adhoc interns in the business.
- Advise and implement a focused approach to Employer Branding to attract world class talent
- Guide, implement and support any projects that enable talent development.
- Be able to coach, connect and challenge talent to build their future. Partner with the People Partner and line managers to be equipped to lead and manage their team.
Minimum experience/requirements & Skills:
- BCom HR or BCom/BSc Industrial & Organisational Psychology degree
- +- 3 years’ experience
- Strong and proven recruitment and selection background
- Previous manufacturing & production recruitment experience is advantageous
- Knowledge on HR generalist processes
- Self-starter, ambitious, bold and brave, organized, attention to detail and strong relationship building.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.