Minimum requirements for the role:
- The Successful candidate should have a tertiary qualification in Supply Chain or related or previous work experience having worked and Managed Third-Party Warehousing and Logistics.
- Previous experience having worked with in a Chemical or related Company supplying products to the Manufacturing Industry is preferred.
- The successful candidate must be dependable, meticulous, work independently in a team environment, handle multiple projects, and be strong on Inventory and Systems reconciliations.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with Suppliers and Customers to build good working relationships.
- Previous experience having done quarterly stock counts, handling insurance claims, managing damaged products is essential.
- Previous experience working on an ERP system is essential, JD Edwards experience is preferred, but not essential.
- The successful candidate must have strong Excel skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all Third-Party Warehousing for the company.
- Reconciling monthly inventory and Warehouse billing, as well as reconciling and reporting of damaged stock.
- Monitoring of non-conformance process, controlling and disposing of redundant stock, facilitating claim processes on any losses and damaged product and resolving escalated queries.
- Executing Inbound and Outbound exceptions.
- Reconciling and arranging National stock takes counts.
- Monitoring of expiration dates COA’s.
- Managing and co-ordinating inventory reclassifications and expiration dates.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.