Harnessing the power of technology platform, they are constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Their digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and they need you to help make this process as seamless as possible!
As the ICT, Risk & Compliance Manager your responsibilities will be split between managing and improving the ICT infrastructure, managing business risk, as well as implementing ISO27001, GDPR, and POPIA compliance across the business.
They are process of adopting the full Microsoft stack, for productivity, comms, security, and compliance. The successful applicant must have extensive administration skills and experience within this ecosystem, including office365, exchange, MS Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
Administration of client facing SAAS hosting environment (AZURE) is excluded from the scope of this role.
- Systems and Applications
- Initial focus will be to ensure the successful migration from G-suite (+ Slack + OneDrive) to Microsoft 365. This includes taking ownership of the process and the relationship with the consultants, assisting with the migration, supporting users to ensure adoption.
- Over time, leverage the full benefits of deploying Microsoft 365 to improve productivity, while reducing security risks
- Management of the global business applications portfolio including MS Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Exchange, Jira, project management, and the financial systems.
- Security of applications, networks, hardware, software, SAAS & PAAS systems to align to global security standards, including ISO27001, POPIA, GDPR.
- Information Security, to align with client requirements, and GDPR / POPIA
- Management of MS Active Directory, including Users, Groups, Security Profiles, System Access Policies
- Management of users, security setting & access policies across all company systems, and 3rd party SAAS/PAAS systems.
- Put in place frameworks to manage devices, software, hardware, patches, and access controls.
- Risk & Compliance
- Drive the implementation of ISO27001, POPIA, and GDPR, leveraging the MS365 ecosystem as far as possible.
- Work closely with all stakeholders (manco, customers, directors) to ensure best practice compliance and risk processes, procedures, and systems are implemented and followed.
- Implement a broader risk management framework encompassing all aspects of the business.
- Implementation of asset life cycle management processes
- Identification and implementation of key ICT business processes, frameworks, and systems
- Setting and adhering to annual budgets, and ensuring ongoing cost optimization
- Management of a small ITC & compliance team of direct reports to ensure sufficient capacity and skills for current and future needs.
- Management of office ICT infrastructure to ensure reliable access to wireless internet, telephone, printing, PABX, access control, and security services.
- Work with the Manco and Exco to ensure that ICT is always aligned with the business.
- Implement internal ICT support systems and processes.
- Strong experience administering the full Microsoft 365 stack, including Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, One Drive, Exchange.
- Strong active directory administration skills, including management of users, groups, security policies
- Strong MS Exchange experience
- Strong IT Governance and Security Knowledge and Experience, preferably in the Microsoft stack, covering AD, MS 365 Admin Center, Microsoft Intune, MS Advance Threat Analytics, MS AV, Defender, Endpoint Security, Bitlocker
- Compliance Experience, preferably with ISO27001, GDPR & POPIA
- Asset lifecycle management experience
- Cloud Application Security
- Budgeting and Cost Optimization
- Team Management. Good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years relevant work experience (ideally in mid-size technology organizations)
- Tertiary Degree
- Microsoft 365 Desktop & Cloud Certification (ideal)
- Microsoft 365 Security Certification (ideal)