Exposure to Food Science and Consumer Science will be a great advantage. Someone with experience in working with targets and budgets and able to hit the ground running and someone who has a good reputation in the beverage industry.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Food technology, Food Science, or Consumer Science qualifications would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years'' experience in FMCG Beverage sale( soft drinks/ fruit Juices).
- Key Account Management skills.
- Drivers'' license.
- Prepared to travel.
Required outputs: Functional
- Marketing, sales and troubleshooting of specialized ingredients into the beverage Industry.
- Strengthen and expand business with existing and new customers to maximize growth and to obtain specific volume objectives.
- Strengthen regional footprint growth of beverage portfolio within Gauteng and KZN at Multi-level relationships at Key Customers and regular visits.
- Negotiate sales contracts with customers.
- Management of customer pricing margins.
- Assist in Management of inventory within company targets.
- Assist in driving project pipe line and key projects across the business.
- Prepare annual sales budget and monthly sales reports.
- Provides timely reports and information as required by management, including updates to sales estimates.
- Business aptitude with strong value-based selling techniques and Commercial awareness
- Self-managed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong communication and attention to detail (written and verbal).
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong team player
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.