The Ideal Candidate
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a project management role – with demonstrated experience in managing projects and projects budgets
- Accountability and ethical conduct
- Attention to detail
- Financial Management skills
- Organisational awareness and public consultation
- To develop the organizational project plan by identifying projects, sourcing and collating project data and developing an integrated project plan annually and as required
- To develop project plans by understanding the required deliverables, key stakeholders and timeframes, developing the project plan, engaging with stakeholders, securing commitment to the project plan and securing approval for the plan as required
- To develop project budgets by understanding the activities, engaging with key contributors, developing a draft project budget, submitting for review and securing approval as required
- To manage project progress by compiling and coordinating the project team, tracking delivery in line with project timeframes, deliverables and budgets, identifying key risks, implementing corrective action, unblocking constraints and driving projects to completion in line with project plans and timeframes
- To report on projects by collecting and collating information, analysing information, drafting reports, making recommendations and submitting monthly and as required
- To report on organizational projects by collecting and collating information from project managers, tracking progress against targets and project plans, analysing bottlenecks and implications, drafting reports with recommendations and corrective action monthly
- To manage project risks by review individual and integrated project plans, identifying risks, recommending mitigating action and tracking implications quarterly and as required
- To support project communication by identifying key messages, engaging with change agents and teams to support organizational communication to enable project implementation, drafting integrated communication and tracking communication across the business
Must have an NQF 7 qualification in project management - or similar
Project management certification (e.g. Prince 2, Agile or similar) - advantageous
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!! ?
Please note the above is the minimum criteria to be considered for the position
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.