- 3 year Degree/Diploma in IT/FIS
5 years of experience in Business Analysis in Finance
- 5 years of experience in ERP systems
- 2-3 years of experience in the Retail industry
Solid track record in successful delivery in the BA and Business Modelling tools - ARIS
- Experience in a global business environment is preferred
- Business understanding of the broader retail industry will be advantageous.
A strong technical background is required:
- Technical skills – knowledge of software and IT skills
- Data analysis – able to use logical techniques to analyze, describe, and evaluate data
- System analysis –able to find solutions to a given business function.
- System integration specification – able to bring different technological entities together to solve a given problem
- Functional specifications – able to explain in detail how a given technological solution would meet a given business requirement.
Leadership, Facilitation and Influencing
- Gaining knowledge within specific area and sharing of that knowledge across the team. This includes interviews, presentations and workshop facilitation with both business & IT
Building and Maintaining Relationships and Communication Lines
- To build and maintain a trust relationship with business users – by delivering what was promised and providing solid knowledge and support.
Theoretical knowledge and application
- Research, document and prepare business cases on appropriate technologies, which will align with the business strategies of the organisation (including feasibility and business benefits).
- To delivery required tasks and documentation on time, and within agreed timelines
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.