INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER– Pretoria
Our client, a leading insurance company in South Africa needs to appoint an INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- 10 Years experience with a proven track record in financial services industry.
- 5 years in a management position
- Working experience with principles and methods involved in business and organizational planning and execution, including strategic planning, resource allocation, manpower modelling, leadership techniques and sales methods.
- Working experience with relevant legislation and experience in interaction with regulatory bodies.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible to prepare annual financial budget (capital and operational) for Insurance Administration.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and regulations of the Prudential Authority (PA) Financial Service Conduct Authority (FSCA), ASISA and National Credit Regulator.
- Ensuring timely and accurate commission payments and administration for all distribution channels and sales structures.
- Manage the Insurance Administration team
- Ensure all departments support business operations, national insurance branch and funeral agency network.
- Handle complaints through the internal Complaints Department or through the Ombudsman for Long-term Insurance.
- Ensure operational objectives are met, communicate with business partners in Sales, Finance, and Operations, ensure all operations and systems are aligned with business needs and support business growth.
- Manage the development and maintenance of systems and procedures for the effective functioning of Insurance Administration Statistical Information / Planning and Organising
ONLY SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS NEED APPLY
VALID DRIVER’S LICENCE
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
SALARY OFFERED TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL DEPEND ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants who have not been contacted within 14 days should consider their applications as having been unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.