Implementation specialist role is a blended role, comprising of the following:
- Project Management
- Technical Integration
- Operational Support
- BSc Computer Science / Degree in Information Technology
- 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in financial product implementation
- Technical integration experience
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of Electronic Banking/Financial products
- Understanding fundamentals of accounting (cashbook, ledgers, etc.)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, ERP systems & MS Project).
- I Series/AS400/Database Structures knowledge
- Networks understanding
- Knowledge of Host-to-Host banking products/processes
- Understand security standards and data retention policies
- Exposure to data transfer protocols: (XCOM, SFTP, MQ Series, Connect Direct, SOAP Web Services, REST Web Service).
Please visit our website --------Please upload your CV here--------> to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Bukelwa Sakawuli on 087 ----- or email on email@example.com
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.