- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Engineering in a related field
- Network and Network security certifications such as Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet or similar
- VoIP platform certifications such as Mitel, Epygi or similar
- Extensive experience (5 years+) in a senior management role within the Telecommunication or ISP space
- Excellent technical background with hands-on experience in IP networks, VoIP, MPLS, Virtualization, NMS systems
- Knowledge of technology trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Budget and Profit and Loss within functional area
- Lead multidisciplinary technical teams (Field Service, PBX, Network, Voice, OSS/BSS)
- Overall Responsible with the Network team for all Network Management, maintenance, and monitoring
- Responsible for all Software and Systems includes updates, enhancements, maintenance, and support
- Customer Support Management
- Responsible for the overall management in ensuring that all relevant software and/or hardware is pre-configured and tested by the relevant technical resources on each project
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.